- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The cerebellum, which controls the muscles responsible for maintaining balance, receives information about our position in space from the vestibular apparatus — part of the inner ear — and from the eyes, as well as from receptors in muscles and joints. When visual information ceases to flow, the picture becomes incomplete and control over the muscles that are responsible for maintaining balance ceases to be absolutely accurate.