- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If you explain clearly, it turns out that under the influence of ethanol, the exchange of signals between nerve cells – neurons responsible for memory-worsens. This happens due to changes in biochemical processes.