- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Since an absolutely black body absorbs absolutely all the electromagnetic radiation that falls on it, in all ranges, we will see a black” as if flat ” figure.
As far as I know, in 2014, a technology was developed based on carbon nanotubes with a reflection coefficient of 0.035% in the visible range, with which 99.96% is absorbed. It looks like this. nnm.me