- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Of course, yes. To do this, you need to have confidence that everything is predetermined for us, absolute faith in fate, and get a forecast for the date of your death from a clairvoyant with great authority.
Until now, no one has been able to realize their own death, regardless of their religious views. There are no facts, and from the point of view of materialism there cannot be . The mind without a material carrier (God) is not known.