- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I don't think so. But the line is thin. Nirvana is the attainment of the highest point of consciousness. And non-existence is a general term about something that does not exist, from the point of view of an existing person. That is, when a person talks about non-existence, he most often does not mean achievement. But if a person wanted true non-existence, the only way for him is to reach paranirvana.
In other words, the term “nirvana” implies not only the result, but also the path.