- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Well, perhaps, in a certain context, they can be sides of the same coin when it comes to reacting to the wrong done, to the offense. What does a person do-take revenge or forgive, showing generosity?
But generosity can also exist on its own, not just as a reaction to the damage that someone has caused to a person.