- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There is such filim matrix reload. Yes, because we spend more time living in our head with piled cockroaches. But this is partial. There is also ryalnost ryalnost, where our circle of people characterize us.
No, we are not what we think we are. We have an area of the unconscious in the psyche that has an influence, sometimes decisive, on our behavior, but this influence is explained by the person himself for completely different reasons.
См., в частности: https://yandex.ru/q/question/society/pochemu_kommunizm_tak_i_ne_stal_a_utopiei_a5a7633d/
What people think of themselves consists of a mixture of overly complimentary and overly self-deprecating positions. In addition to the white fields of what people do not know about themselves at all and do not ask themselves related questions. Another thing is how these areas are balanced. They can create fancy compositions.
Meditations are called for to dissolve any stable ideas about yourself.