2 Answers

  1. Of course you can, my sister used to ride the subway like that. She was a first-year student, and she presented her documents as a tenth-grade student. The main thing here is to look like a schoolboy.

  2. Hello, if you have already graduated from school, the card will be blocked. However, if you are a student, you can apply for a Student's Social Card and use it.

Leave a Reply