- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Sound is the vibrations of the environment. People hear sounds because vibrations transmitted from sound sources are transmitted through the same environment in which both the source and the person are located. In our case, the medium is air. In a vacuum, you will not be able to hear sounds, as there will be no medium through which vibrations can be transmitted. Accordingly, the object cannot exist outside of space-time, because it is a material object that exists only in the conditions of this space-time.