- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“Great Beauty” is a wonderful film about the beauty of life and a little bit about its meaning. A little heavy, the tempo changes in the middle, but it should be)
And from vesely-dobry I recommend to watch”Garage”. If you've watched it, please review it. I rarely see it, unlike official novels and ironies of fate, although the film is VERY cool!