- The essence of all trends in philosophy, and the representatives of each of them?
- What is more important in talent: innate skills or success and effort? Why are some people able to achieve success in certain areas of life from childhood, while others do not achieve anything until old age?
- What is necessary for a society to effectively exist without the institution of the state ?
- Is there anything you can't be wrong about? If so, how do you prove it, because you can be wrong here? That's possible, isn't it?
- As Diogenes said:"The triumph over oneself is the crown of philosophy." Do you agree with him? If so, why?