- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
A person looks at the world through the filter of his beliefs and from the infinite variety of the world perceives only what he is ready to accept. It's like a person with red glasses will only see red, but if they take them off, they will realize that there are many other colors and shades in the world.
True, the human brain is very weak and without the “doors of perception” will simply explode from the flow of information.
in the Bible there is a similar phrase about “a clean eye”, they say that whoever has a clean eye is completely clean. These are related things – internal impurity (sin) restricts a person. Because he is enslaved, his perception is also enslaved, it is the perception of a slave.�