- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Law – norms that are set out in regulatory documents – laws, codes, for example-that are strictly mandatory for everyone to comply with. Morality is “in the air”, it's just the principles and norms that society is guided by when choosing behavior models, their implementation is not necessary – “this is good, and this is bad”. The punishment for violating the norms of morality can be public censure and condemnation.