- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Hm… Very interesting question. As far as I know, there are no officially cloned humans in our world yet. As for biorobots, it's not clear what you mean. Some people (even close to science) they just say that all of us, our body is a biorobot. That is, the house where the soul lives, if it will be easier. Then the biorobot will fall into disrepair and be disposed of, and the soul remains and continues to live. If by biorobot you mean a sealed person, then he has no emotions, no emotions at all. As a rule, a real person is alive, he knows how to worry, sira, love, rejoice, and so on. These are the main differences.