- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I will explain the three main aporia:
Our goal is not to reach the end point of the path, but only the middle of the first half of the path. So we will never reach the end point.
2) Achilles and the tortoise:
The goal of the fleet-footed Achilles is not to catch up with the slow turtle, but to move to the place where the turtle was at the beginning of the movement. But Achilles will not be able to do this, because if he reaches the line from which the turtle started, the turtle will move even further — and so on ad infinitum.
A flying arrow occupies an equal space, and at any moment it can be caught somewhere. Therefore, it is at rest at this time. So there's no traffic.