- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Everything in the world can be divided into low (mercantile desires: things, wealth, power) and high (spiritual, good: peace, enlightenment, help). This expression just speaks of a lofty dream that appeals to universal values, humanity, and not personal benefits. For example, a noble dream can be called “world peace” or the dream of “helping all those in need”, no matter how naive it may sound 🙂