- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Did you specifically choose philosophers who did not leave their own texts and are known only in the retelling of later authors? That is, in fact, the figures are semi-mythical, about which little is really known, let alone their thoughts and words. Bile is appropriate because you don't know what you're trying to talk about.
Great question! Philosophers have always defined the vector of development of society. The global requirement of the laws of evolution , which is fulfilled by philosophers, is to stimulate the development of society's consciousness. Unfortunately, philosophers were locked up in the interests of a narrow circle of those in power, and their significance was reduced to zero. Russia's philosophy has especially fallen. It works against the people, helps to turn the people into a herd. In what I achieved success.