- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If our universe is a computer program, then God is a programmer, miracles from the Bible are cheat codes, and unexplained phenomena are bugs? In principle, yes , but not the last one , we just don't fully understand this program yet . On the other hand ,this approach is not peculiar to any religion, but only to Wahhabism, Protestants(and then not all) and Catholics (and only classical ones)