- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Vision. As a person with poor hearing, I can say this with confidence. Without vision, it is impossible to feel the world completely, to feel all the colors of nature and other surroundings. Without hearing, you can understand people completely without much difficulty. The only thing you can't enjoy is music, but you get more in return. Moreover, music can be felt not only by hearing, but also by touch. So you can live without hearing!)
Perhaps it is better that I do not hear, but I will be able to see this world in all its colors, to see my relatives and friends. I also take into account the fact that it is much easier to restore hearing than to restore vision.
I think it's better to see than to hear. I don't understand how to live without seeing anything from my surroundings.