- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
More likely a psychopath than a superhuman.A person who kills others without feeling anything is a psychopath.A soldier who kills his enemy feels fear, because this is a normal reaction to killing.
I absolutely agree with Nikita.
But there is an interesting video “confirming” “superhuman” (or “superhuman”?) Anton Chigur.
Please treat this video as entertainment material.�