- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I think it's more of a challenge. If a person accepts this challenge and copes with it, consciousness will become a precious gift for him, and if he does not accept it, he will not cope – a terrible curse. “What's the challenge?” – you may ask. I believe that it is a combination of opposites: biological instincts and free will, one's own finiteness and the ability to think of the infinite, awareness of oneself as an individual and as part of the universe.
Is a knife a weapon or a tool? The location of consciousness in the system of ethical coordinates depends on the way it is used in the process of life.