- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The integrated information model has an advantage over various earlier “quantitative” models due to the fact that “it can be more accurately modeled” on a computer, and at first glance it seems quite transparent. But it still can't say anything specific about how exactly processes in the physical brain are transformed into subjective experience. When working with it, the feeling that there is some magic hidden there does not leave.
Whether a theory is right or wrong can only be said for sure when all the gaps are filled in and nothing is in doubt. Until that moment came.