- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Perhaps the best example of this is Robin Hood. He committed evil deeds, robbing rich people, but at the same time distributed wealth to the poor and thus did good. In general, what is good, what is evil, what is good, what is bad, the concepts are very subjective and they can be interpreted depending on the principles and beliefs of a person.
Absolute good, like absolute evil, is quite rare. It often happens that by doing good for one person, we, albeit indirectly, bring evil to someone else. Conversely, by doing an evil deed, it is quite possible to bring good.