- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In Judaism, the Tanakh prohibits pork, the attitude to alcohol is better to abstain. Wine can only be drunk kosher, it must be prepared in a certain way, and there are no restrictions on distillates and distillates. In Christianity, the Old Testament has similar restrictions, but the New Testament removes these restrictions and allows these foods to be consumed.