- Why does someone who can't do it teach?
- Why is it a sign of immaturity that a person wants to die nobly for a just cause, and a sign of maturity that he wants to live humbly for a just cause?
- Can paradoxes like "Schrodinger's Cat" or" Wigner's Friend " mean that each observer actually lives in a personal reality/world of their own?
- Why can't all people do science?
- Why is the use of even artificial fur not vegan (others do not know that it is not natural, propaganda of fur…), and vegan products made for meat are normal?