- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The Descartes coordinate system is part of the school mathematics course, which is now available in all hemispheres of the planet: eastern, western, southern and northern.
Linear motion or non-linearity are also concepts from mathematics that may or may not be related to the Descartes coordinate system, depending on the context.
As for the Eastern philosophers, they certainly had ideas about Cartesian coordinates. For example, the mathematician Al-Khwarizmi, thanks to whom in our language there are such words as “algorithm” and “algebra”, investigated the positions of points of a circle on Cartesian coordinates and compiled detailed tables of trigonometric functions – sine, cosine and tangent.