- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
there are no winners in a war, both sides suffer losses, some less, some more. But you need to be able to fight in order to be able to protect your life / home / country.
This question cannot be answered yes or no. This is a question of views, beliefs, upbringing, and morals. Humane people will answer you, of course, that no, there are no excuses for war! Those who, for example, are concerned about the overpopulation of our planet will say that war is one of the ways to avoid this. Politicians and sociologists say that war is an impetus to the development of many benefits of civilization. It is better to answer this question yourself. As you think.