- How to get rid of the feeling that you are not worthy of all the good things that happen in your life?
- Tell us an interpretation of Nietzsche's aphorism: "One is a thought, another is a deed, and the third is an image of a deed. The wheel of causality doesn't spin between them?"
- Is it possible to study at a university full-time and work at the same time?
- Do you believe in the power of autosuggestion? If so, can you give any real-life examples of when it really helped you?
- "Labor created man" (f. Engels). Is the ability to make tools the main reason for the emergence of human consciousness?