- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There is a state of happiness. It's just your overall sense of self. And it can be in various conditions, including in the presence of some life difficulties. For example, someone may feel happy because of an interesting job, because of a love relationship, from a measured and calm life in nature, or vice versa from a stormy life in the city, from hobbies, etc. If a person has a feeling of happiness, this does not mean that all difficulties have disappeared.
happiness to this family
When your parents , relatives and friends will be with you this happiness
when your family and friends trust you and support you and love you this is also happiness in my opinion
I'm currently studying Russian
sorry for the mistakes
There is. But not in life, but in a person. In the way he treats life. First of all, it is whether he believes that life owes him something, without which he will be an unhappy and failed second – class person, or whether he is happy about every minute of life when he managed to learn something new or do something useful.
См. также: https://yandex.ru/q/question/schaste_eto_dolgo_dliashchaiasia_radost_f6038f28/