- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Interesting question… The answer is yes, if it is possible to change something in this period.
Oh, so many things would have been different. The saddest thing would be if nothing could be changed, despite the efforts.
If you re-live all the same things, then most likely not. It is better to continue to get new experiences and impressions than to get caught up in the never-ending “Groundhog day”.