- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
We are at such a stage in the development of human civilization, when the technical capabilities of a person have significantly increased, and the degree of awareness of their responsibility is still at an early stage of development (a person will not be able to terraform planets for a long time, to climate change), so the statement is true: “Nature obeys only to those who obey it”. That is, if a person is not able to fully understand the deep mechanisms of natural forces, so as to be able to anticipate the consequences of their impacts on nature, they must harmonize their impacts with nature, that is, live in harmony with nature, take care of natural resources, try not to destroy natural landscapes, but improve them, etc.