- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Well, this is a question from the school curriculum 🙂
A lot of people want to be with the winner. He is a winner, he is famous, he is successful, he probably has money or other material goods. In the hope of gaining something, people will try to portray friendship, although they may also hate the winner.
The loser, on the other hand, has nothing left. He has a difficult period in his life, and only real friends will stay with him.