- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The answer lies in the very logic of the question. The mind of God can and should be Divine and incomprehensible,But at the same time similar to our own,for “in His own image and likeness God created man.” Otherwise, is it God ?
If you mean the Christian god, then he is usually referred to as the”divine mind.” Accordingly, I think it is normal to say that he has divine intelligence. Even about many gods they say a higher mind, respectively, we can say he has a higher intellect.