- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There are more than 50,000 sects in the world that claim to belong to the Church of Christ, but in reality they are ordinary heretics and sectarians, how to find the boundaries of the true church? Read here.
They may be non-protestants. Christian Mission, Exodus. they suppress you and demand money. they don't need anything else. can still work for them. they read only favorable passages of Scripture to them. and they interpret it in their own way.
If in Russia, then it is quite possible that Jehovah's Witnesses, they use such a practice-to invite to religious conferences about Jesus. In addition, they are recognized as “extremists” in Russia, so they have reasons to hide their “identity” from the uninitiated. They also do not position themselves directly with Christianity, they rather consider themselves near – Christians, so they may disagree – when a person not from their circle considers them to be Christians-in their understanding of this common meaning.