- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
When the climate in Africa became hotter and drier, the number of trees decreased, which is why our ancestors had to get from one tree to another on the ground. Which is why we ended up walking on two legs and freeing our hands.
It's funny that our brains still remember a time when we lived only in trees. This is often found in children – they want to build a tree house, or just crawl up a tree.
When our ancestors were still fish, we had many enemies and to defend ourselves, our ancestors had shells (see “Placoderms”, this is a carapace fish)
Giraffes, for example, have such a large neck because they have to get food(leaves)from trees that grow higher and higher to spite them.