- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In general terms, in the Middle Ages, philosophy was secondary to religion, in fact, “served” it.
Antique: cosmos is the only absolute. Medieval: God is the only absolute.
Antique: many deities. Medieval: the one god.
Ancient: the gods did not create the world, but ordered it. Medieval: God created the world.
Ancient philosophy is self-sufficient. Medieval culture is based on faith.