- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The main directions of philosophy can be distinguished by the subject of study, its problems:
It can also be noted that philosophy penetrates into all spheres of our life, so we can distinguish, for example, philosophical problems of science, technology, culture, etc.
The main trends can be considered materialism and idealism. But to understand it, one must also become familiar with dualism, empiricism, and rationalism.