- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Matematika was able to block Telegram in Russia. Pavel Durov created his own messenger, and it has “secret” chats that use certain encryption algorithms. In short, a message sent in a “secret” chat can only be read by two people: the one who sent it and the one to whom it was sent. Even if you manage to “stick in” in the middle and also receive this message, you still won't be able to read it, since it's encrypted.
Encryption that uses math is built in such a way that you can't physically insert the key there. You can try to crack the cipher, but it will take all the computers in the world and another couple of million years.�
As a result, Telegram was blocked in Russia.