- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Strange, it would seem, this question is actually directly related to the nature of memory. Our great Soviet psychologist, Alexander Romanovich Luria, wrote an amazing ” Little Book about great memory (the mind of a mnemonist)” – about the absolutely limitless memory of a provincial journalist. So his memory was syncretic – with each number, for example, he associated a certain color, smell, tactile sensation, etc. Read it – you won't regret it! narod.ru