- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
No meme deserves this status.
Memes are the reason for the decline in the level of intelligence among Russian Internet users. Therefore, instead of deciding which meme is the most significant, it is better to stop paying attention to them altogether and forget about them.
In general, what do you mean by the concept of a meme?
If we take as a meme a unit of cultural and ideological information (as it is in the classical sense), then it will most likely be a meme about the Internet as a space of unlimited freedom. Without it, would it even exist in its modern form? I don't think so.
Meme as an image… Probably, the image of anonymous aka / b/tard – a faceless creature, superman, superintelligence, as well as the generator of all other Internet memes.