- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
According to this expression, a person's life is like the flight of an arrow:
it moves where the arrow's hand sent it
the movement depends on the degree of tension of the bowstring, on air resistance, on obstacles in its path
the direction of life is easily changed due to external circumstances
you can't change the driving path yourself