- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This means that all things in the world simply exist, without the usual labels “good” and “bad”, but a person always likes to put labels on any thing, for example, one person likes bread, and for him it is “good”, and someone can not stand it, and for him it is naturally already “bad”, but in reality bread can not be called either “bad” or “good”, that's the measure of a person and so on in everything.