- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Visual representation is a “biological” ability, for a person time can not look in any way, because it does not look in any way. If we talk about some other idea of time in a being whose attitude to time is different from that of a human being, then we need to imagine something. Time can be represented as causality, or as a set of certain indivisible moments in which certain physical events/processes may or may not occur. In any case, to imagine such a way of perception, you need a significant amount of imagination.