- Can you explain Nietzsche's theory of "camel, lion, child"?
- Is there an intellectual correlation that depends on the shape of the skull? Dolichocephalus, mesocephalus, brachycephalus.
- Are there any scientific papers that criticize Rene Girard's mimetic theory?
- Is it true that classical music develops the brain? Does it make any difference what you listen to: Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, etc.? What happens if you listen to classical music, for example, for an hour a day? is it possible to become so smart?
- What if a girl hates a guy?