- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I will give gradations of mental development and the simplest ways to distinguish them. The lowest one is an idiot, can't do anything and doesn't understand anything, only primitive reflexes, nothing can be taught; an imbecile is a step higher, but not far gone, can learn to light matches; even higher is a moron with three degrees of gradation, this can already be taught something and not bad (depending on the degree), they even served in the Soviet Army in a construction battalion. So, if you are an idiot, then don't worry, just live and enjoy life. But if you are capable of asking such questions, then you are not an idiot and all is not lost with you.