- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
As an answer to this question (from the point of view of philosophy), I will give part of the definition from the Latest philosophical dictionary:
Question – a type of judgment that assumes a lack of information about the corresponding object and requires an answer or explanation.
The latest philosophical dictionary
Minsk-1999 Scientific publication
Chief Scientific editor and compiler-A. A. GRITSANOV
Conventionally, communication between people can be divided into several types::
Reasoning, description, or narration. In this form, new information is reported or already known information is clarified. For example: Winter is coming!
Motivation for action. Here everything is clear: Close the window (I'm blowing)!
Question. A fusion of the first two points. This encourages the other person to provide us with new information. For example: Why am I cold?