- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
One day I was riding my bike, drove into a pit and caught an eight. I went to the bike shop. There is a boy of 14 years old, his name is Vasily. Master. How he got to work, how he removed the “eight”… It must have been less than a minute. Very famously did everything. I'm asking him: “Vasily, how do you do it?”and he:” Empirically.” That's the story.
Empirical experience isn't exactly the “experience” you're asking about.
Some kind of empirical experience (which is like a synonym for an experiment) simply does not exist, and therefore it does not have criteria.
Empirical experience is any experience (as a set of knowledge) obtained by you with the help of your feelings, personal experience, if not against tautology.