- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Many people find it difficult to define love because they naively assume that under one name-one feeling, when by this word we mean a set of feelings. Trust, passion, respect, admiration, loyalty, jealousy, and even anger-the composition is constantly changing, over time some feelings are added, others disappear, and this combustible mixture never remains constant, so people always talk about it in different ways.