- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
A question is a statement that captures a lack of knowledge in the hope of finding an answer to it. The answer is the completion of this aspiration, it can be brief or complete and adequate to the question asked. Very often, the question is more important than the answer, it encourages reasoning.