- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Whether the goal is true or false depends on the evaluation criteria. If it matches, then true, if it doesn't match, then false.
The criteria can be different: moral, legal, economic, etc …
The true goal is born in the human mind and comes from the heart, from what a person wants most and what he strives for, and a false goal is usually imposed on a person from outside or he invents it for himself.